For the latest coronavirus case updates, please see floridahealthcovid19.gov. The Florida Department of Health updates the list twice daily. (1) “See the Report” for detailed information by county, including testing numbers and geographic locations and (2) “See dashboard” for summaries by county.
Monroe County residents are urged to continue to follow directives set by the State, County, and municipalities to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including wearing masks in public settings, limiting group sizes to 10 or less, and physically distancing from others by six feet. More information on COVID-19 efforts in Monroe County can be found at www.monroecountyem.com/covid19. Tourism-related information can be found at www.fla-keys.com.
CDC COVID-19 Guidance
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Cloth Face Coverings: Questions and Answers
- COVIDView: A Weekly Surveillance Summary of U.S. COVID-19 Activity
- How to Prepare
- CDC’s role in helping cruise ship travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic